- [NSA/NAS] Access NAS from anywhere using WebDAV on macOS
- [NAS/NSA] How to configure a static (manual) IP address
- [NSA/NAS] Disclaimer about current firmware patch pertaining to CVE-2020-9054
- [NSA/NAS] How to map/mount a network drive on macOS
- [NSA/NAS] How to fix certificate error on browser when accessing NAS WebUI
- [NSA/NAS] How to create a user group on NAS
- [NSA/NAS] Can I install third party applications (apps) on my NAS
- [NSA/NAS] How to create (add) new user accounts on NAS
- [NSA/NAS] Can't see NAS listed on computer. How can I map a network drive using Windows?
- [NSA/NAS] How to configure iSCSI settings on NAS
- [NSA/NAS] How to access photo/audio/video files from a remote location (internet)
- [NSA/NAS] How can I access my NAS appliance from a remote location (internet)
- [NSA/NAS] How to get NAS connected with myZyxelCloud service
Personal Cloud Storage
The Zyxel Home Entertainment Solution stores photos, videos, music and other media files on the Media Server and allow users to enjoy them on HDTV or stereo systems without powering up the PC. The powerful Zyxel Media Servers can handle multiple, simultaneous 1080p high-definition streams to different UPnP and DLNA certified devices such as your Xbox, PlayStation, TV Media Streaming device (Apple TV, Chromecast) and DLNA TV in every room in the house. Zyxel’s Personal Cloud Solution allows users to access content through mobile devices with the mobile App available through Android Market and the iTunes App Store.