The following tool can be used to convert a USG config file to upload to ATP series device. Please note the table below to see which models you can convert the config between.
|From (ZLD 4.32+)||To (ZLD 4.35)|
|USG40 / USG60||ATP100|
|USG110 / USG210||ATP200|
|USG1100 / USG1900||ATP800|
Note: The conversion tool is only supported with Windows OS.
Running the Tool
Follow the steps below to convert the configuration file:
- Open the configuration converter utility
- Click the Open Configuration File tab
- Select the configuration file you wish to convert and open
- Select the USG model the configuration will be converted from
- Click the Save File As button to save the converted config file
- Click the Convert button
Click on the file below to download the converter tool.
Please sign in to leave a comment.