Backup the Configuration
To save a copy of the current configuration of your WAP3205 v3 go to menu, Maintenance → Tools.
Click on the Configuration tab. Click on the Backup button to save a copy of the current running configuration on your computer.
To restore the configuration on the WAP3205 v3 from a backup saved on your computer, go to Maintenance → Tools.
Click on the Configuration tab. Under the "Restore Configuration" option click the Browse button. Select the configuration file (*.cfg) you wish to use and click Upload to begin transferring and applying the backup configuration.
Load Factory Defaults
To reset the WAP3205 v3 back to its default settings you can do one of two things.
- Press the WPS/Reset button found on the rear panel of the WAP3205 v3 (physical device).
- Login to the device WebUI and do the following.
- Go to menu Maintenance → Tools.
- Click on the Configuration tab.
- Press the Reset to default button at the bottom of the window.
Please sign in to leave a comment.