This document will guide you through the process of registering your Zyxel ZLD appliance running the latest firmware version. Please look below for a list of supported firewall routers and firmware releases.
ZyWALL USG 20
ZyWALL USG 20W
ZyWALL USG 50
ZyWALL USG 100
ZyWALL USG 200
ZyWALL USG 300
ZyWALL USG 1000
ZyWALL USG 2000
- Login to the Zyxel device's web configuration page and go to the Configuration → Licensing → Registration menu.
- Click on the portal link to register the device to myZyxel.com 2.0 server (https://portal.myzyxel.com).
- A prompt will appear asking for myZyxel 2.0 account credentials to register the device. If you have not yet opened/created a myZyxel 2.0 account, click the "Not a Member Yet" link under the Submit button to sign up. If you are already registered, enter your email and password credentials to register the ZLD device to your account.
- MAC Address and Serial Number information is filled-in automatically. Entering a Name for the device and Reseller info is optional. Click the Submit button to finish the registration.
❖ Adding a "Name" for the device may help if there are multiple ZLD devices registered to your account.
Clicking the "portal.myzyxel.com" link is not opening the website?
- Verify that the Zyxel device has DNS servers configured to query portal.myzyxel.com domain name. Go to Configuration → System → DNS and make sure there are Domain Zone Forwarder entries. If there are no entries click the Add button to insert a DNS server.
- Make sure your internet connection is working.
Getting "Cannot Find Device" error on device registration?
- Make sure appliance is running latest firmware release.
- Verify the MAC address and serial number information on the device registration page matches the device's MAC address and serial number. The MAC address and serial number can be found on the Dashboard menu of the WebGUI or on the stickers underneath the physical appliance.
- Contact Zyxel tech support to check server backend for errors. Take screenshots of the errors from the registration process to provide to tech support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.