This walkthrough creation of new administrator users and/or change of password.
Administrator needs to change an account password for security reasons. Ex. Employee termination.
Create Admin Account
Login to the ZLD device WebUI and access menu, Configuration → Object → User/Group. Here you will find a list of all the user accounts that have been created on the ZLD appliance. Click the Add button across the top of the list to create an account.
- User Name: Provide a name for the account.
- User Type: Specify the privilege level for the account.
- Password: Create a password for the account.
- Retype: Confirm the password.
- Click OK to apply the user object.
Changing an existing account password
Find the account your wish to change the password for and double-click on it, or, click on the account name to highlight it then click the Edit button across the top of the list.
- Remove the entry in the 'Password:' field.
- Add a new password.
- Remove the entry from the 'Retype' field and enter the password again to confirm.
- Click the OK button to save the settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.