This guide is based on Android 4.4.2 on Nexus/Google Play Edition devices. Depending on the manufacturer of your Android device the setup may be different. Check your devices manual for instructions on setting up L2TP on your version of Android.
- Swipe down from the top right side of the screen to view the system menu and select the "Settings" menu option.
- In the Settings menu under "Wireless & Networks" select "More…" to find the VPN menu.
Click on the "VPN" menu option.
- On the VPN menu click the "+" sign on the top right to insert a VPN rule.
- Enter the information based on what you have configured on the ZyWALL L2TP VPN.
- Once you have created the L2TP dialer on your Android device (screenshot above) click the "Save".
- Click on the connection you created to initiate the dialer.
- Enter you user credentials and click the "Connect" button to establish the L2TP VPN connection.
Please sign in to leave a comment.